Digit88 is a niche product engineering consulting company based out of Bangalore with experience of establishing and managing offshore development centers for US start-ups and MNCs over the last 6+ years. The founding team has 50+ years of product engineering and services experience out of India, China and the US.
Digit88 manages and is expanding the dedicated offshore product development team for its US (Bay Area, NYC) based NLP/Chatbot platform development partner, that is building a next-generation AI/NLP/Chatbots based customer engagement platform. The candidate would be joining an existing team of 16+ engineers and help expand Platform Engineering, Production Support and Monitoring services for our client.
Digit88 is looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated, hands on Java/J2EE back-end developer to join the back-end engineering team for our partner. Experience with a fast-paced India/US product start-up or a product engineering services company in a developer role, building a high-performance real-time system is mandatory. Applicants must have a passion for engineering with accuracy and efficiency, be highly motivated and organized, able to work as part of a team, and also possess the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
To be successful in this role, you should possess:
- Possess BE/BTech degree in Computer Science with 8-10 years hands on experience with Java based open source tech stack.
- Strong in Core Java, Data Structures, J2EE with proven expertise in Spring MVC, Spring boot, Microservices architecture, Web Services (Rest)
- Are hands on with MySQL and DynamoDB and/or NoSQL databases, Hibernate
- Possess practical experience with Caching frameworks Memcached/Redis, Message Queues (JMS, RabbitMQ)
- Have hands on experience with Apache Solr, Rhino & Nashorn JS Engines,
- Have expertise with log file analysis using one or more of ELK, Splunk, Kibana.
- Have prior experience with CI/CD, Container architecture - Docker/Jenkins and build scripts Maven/Ant
- Have built high performance, high availability REST APIs and REST clients.
- Possess strong practical experience in applying design patterns, multithreading concepts to solve complex problems
You are someone who would easily be able to
- Study and learn the latest in AI/NLP/Chatbots domain and the messaging platform
- Work closely with US engineering team and India engineering lead to help build the Java/Spring based backend and REST APIs.
- Own the development of new modules and features
- Troubleshoot live production server issues.
- Handle client coordination and be able to work as a part of team or at times be able to contribute independently with minimal supervision.
- Perform Unit Testing and Integration testing in a Continuous Deployment scenario
- Follow Agile methodology, JIRA for work planning, issue management/tracking
Benefits & working @ Digit88
- Comprehensive health and accident insurance
- Attractive pay package
- Bonus/Revenue share opportunities
- Creative, flexible and rewarding work environment
- Opportunity to work with a founding team of serial entrepreneurs with multiple successful exits to their credit.
- The learning will be immense just as will the challenges!