Digit88 is a niche product engineering consulting company based out of Bangalore with experience of establishing and managing offshore development centers for US start-ups and MNCs over the last 6+ years. The founding team has 50+ years of product engineering and services experience out of India, China and the US.
Research says - Of the 1.8 million jobs AI will get rid of, the emerging field will create 2.3 million by 2020, according to a recent report from Gartner. We'll continue to see job growth in anything AI-related for the next five to 10 years. Want to break into a career in the field? Well.. this could be your chance to make the most of the opportunity.
We @ Digit88 are building a next-generation AI/NLP/Chatbots based customer engagement platform with our US(Bay area/NYC) based NLP/Chatbot platform development partner.
Make life easier by transforming how people communicate with brands.
World's No.1 AI based messaging platform that makes it easy for consumers to buy products and get answers to their questions
Digit88 is looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated, hands on Java/J2EE back-end developer to join the back-end engineering team for our partner. Experience with a fast-paced India/US product start-up or a product engineering services company in a developer role, building a high-performance real-time system is mandatory. Applicants must have a passion for engineering with accuracy and efficiency, be highly motivated and organized, able to work as part of a team, and also possess the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
To be successful in this role, you should possess:
- Minimum 2 years working experience working as a Java application developer
- Strong in Core Java, Data Structures, J2EE
- Practical experience in Spring MVC, Spring boot, Microservices architecture, Web Services
- Hands on with MySQL and DynamoDB and/or NoSQL databases, Hibernate
- Practical experience with Caching frameworks Memcached/Redis, Message Queues
- Familiarity and experience with CI/CD, Container architecture - Docker/Jenkins and build scripts Maven/Ant
- Should have built high performance, high availability REST APIs and REST clients.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Minimum of 2 years in Java development
- Exposure to DevOps technologies
Additional Project/Soft Skills:
- Should be able to work independently with India & US based team members.
- Strong verbal and written communication with ability to articulate problems and solutions over phone and emails.
- Strong sense of urgency, with a passion for accuracy and timeliness.
- Ability to work calmly in high pressure situations and manage multiple projects/tasks.
- Ability to work independently and possess superior skills in issue resolution.
- Should have the passion to learn and implement, analyse and troubleshoot issues
Benefits & working @ Digit88
- Comprehensive health and accident insurance
- Attractive pay package
- Bonus/Revenue share opportunities
- Creative, flexible and rewarding work environment
- Opportunity to work with a founding team of serial entrepreneurs with multiple successful exits to their credit. The learning will be immense just as will the challenges
MySQL, Java J2EE, Spring Boot, Core Java