Digit88 is a niche product engineering consulting company based out of Bangalore with experience of establishing and managing offshore development centers for US start-ups and MNCs over the last 6+ years. The founding team has 50+ years of product engineering and services experience out of India, China and the US.
Research says - Of the 1.8 million jobs AI will get rid of, the emerging field will create 2.3 million by 2020, according to a recent report from Gartner. We'll continue to see job growth in anything AI-related for the next five to 10 years. Want to break into a career in the field? Well.. this could be your chance to make the most of the opportunity.
We @ Digit88 are building a next-generation AI/NLP/Chatbots based customer engagement platform with our US(Bay area/NYC) based NLP/Chatbot platform development partner.
Make life easier by transforming how people communicate with brands.
World's No.1 AI based messaging platform that makes it easy for consumers to buy products and get answers to their questions
Digit88 is looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated, hands on Senior Data Engineer in ETL pipeline and Data analytics with great troubleshooting skills to join our engineering team. Experience with a fast-paced India/US product start-up or a product engineering services company in a senior engineer role, building and managing a high-performance real-time system is mandatory. Applicants must have a passion for engineering with accuracy and efficiency, be highly motivated and organized, able to work as part of a team, and also possess the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Your key responsibilities would be to
- Extensive experience in Spark and Kafka
- Extensive experience as a data engineer and able to build the data pipelines and also understanding of the ETL pipelines
- Extensive experience in creating and maintaining data aggregation layer using Spark
- Experience in handling and successfully managing huge volume of streaming data
- Processing events using Spark
- Experience in setting up and running jobs on Spark
- Experience in Analytics highly desirable
- Translate complex functional and technical requirements into detailed design.
- Extensive work experience in scalable and high performance systems
- Working knowledge of Linux commands and scripting
- File queuing on Hadoop
- Knowledge/experience in Druid is a definite PLUS.
You’d make a great fit if you are someone who has
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 5+ years experience in ETL pipeline and Data analytics.
- 3+ years experience building successful production software systems
Additional Project/Soft Skills:
- Product from scratch experience: at least 2 products, should be able to work independently with India & US based team members.
- Strong verbal and written communication with ability to articulate problems and solutions over phone and emails.
- Strong sense of urgency, with a passion for accuracy and timeliness.
- Ability to work calmly in high pressure situations and manage multiple projects/tasks.
- Ability to work independently and possess superior skills in issue resolution.
Benefits & working @ Digit88
- Comprehensive health and accident insurance
- Attractive pay package
- Bonus/Revenue share opportunities
- Creative, flexible and rewarding work environment
- Opportunity to work with a founding team of serial entrepreneurs with multiple successful exits to their credit. The learning will be immense just as will the challenges