Digit88 is a niche product engineering consulting company based out of Bangalore with experience of establishing and managing offshore development centers for US start-ups and MNCs over the last 6+ years. The founding team has 50+ years of product engineering and services experience out of India, China and the US.
Research says - Of the 1.8 million jobs AI will get rid of, the emerging field will create 2.3 million by 2021, according to a recent report from Gartner. We'll continue to see job growth in anything AI-related for the next five to 10 years. Want to break into a career in the field? Well.. this could be your chance to make the most of the opportunity.
We @Digit88 are building a next-generation AI/NLP/Chatbots based customer engagement platform with our US(Bay area/NYC) based NLP/Chatbot platform development partner.
Make life easier by transforming how people communicate with brands.
World's No.1 AI based messaging platform that makes it easy for consumers to buy products and get answers to their questions
We are looking for an iOS Lead Engineer to work closely with our partners in the USA to work on a cutting-edge app that is being used by millions of consumers. Prior Customer Engineering Experience is a big plus - understanding customer need, building features that meet that need and not just mere application development .
What you’ll do:
- Work collaboratively in a cross-functional team (PM, UX, engineering, science) team to transform user stories into prototypes & production code
- You will take on the role of technical expert and team mentor
- You will also be working as a hands-on Software Engineer in an agile environment
- Write clear, maintainable code that will scale across a number of projects and distributed development teams
- Drive best engineering practices within and beyond your team
- Identify & eliminate performance and scale issues that ripple from front-end to back-end
Your experience so far:
- 6-8 years of experience building complex iOS Applications
- Have written readable and maintainable Swift and Obj-C/ C++ code
- You have solid consumer facing, enterprise or big brand app development experience and ideally one or two personal projects or significant open source contributions
- In depth knowledge and understanding of client-side architecture and experience building large scale web applications
- Have created related custom SDK/frameworks
- Have been designing APIs and working with RESTful, Websocket, SSE and long polling
- Well versed with multithreading programming and Core Data
- Well versed with MVC/MVVM
- Proficient with Git & JIRA
Who you are:
- You challenge yourself to think deeply about software architectural choices
- You know how to write readable and maintainable Swift and Obj-C, and are willing to follow already defined coding guidelines and workflows
- You enjoy working as a hands-on Software Engineer in an agile environment
- You have a deep understanding of the product and business goals which you can translate into technology
You grab bonus points if you have:
- Customer Engineering Experience:understanding customer need, building features that meet that need
- Experience of server side development
- Experience with SwiftUI/ Combine
Benefits of working @ Digit88:
- Comprehensive health and accident insurance
- Attractive pay package
- Bonus/Revenue share opportunities
- Creative, flexible and rewarding work environment
- Opportunity to work with a founding team of serial entrepreneurs with multiple successful exits to their credit.
The learning will be immense just as will the challenges!